How do I accept an offer on my NFT?
You may receive an offer on an NFT you own, which you can either:
- Accept (at any point whilst the offer remains on your NFT); or
- Ignore (you are under no obligation to accept an offer and can keep your NFT).
The current top offer displays on an NFT. Please be aware that blockchain transactions are irreversible, so you should always check an offer you have received BEFORE accepting it.
As the offer is a blockchain transaction made by the offeror wallet, the only ways for an offer to be removed is by:
- 1.The offeror removing the offer; or
- 2.The owner of the NFT accepting the offer.
1. Offers you receive appear on the NFTs in your profile, beneath their name.
2. Offers you receive also appear on the NFT item page beneath the NFT image an under the offers tab.
Before accepting any offer, you should carefully review it to ensure that you are happy to accept it.
Remember that blockchain transactions are irreversible, so once an offer is accepted, the contract is complete and cannot be undone.
If you click 'Accept offer', you are presented with a further opportunity to review the offer, whereby the dollar amount is provided. It shows you:
- 1.What the total offer is, prior to any service fee and/or royalties; and
- 2.What you will receive after any service fee and/or royalties.
After carefully reviewing what you will receive from an offer, only if you are happy to accept it, you should click 'Accept offer' and you will then be prompted to sign a blockchain transaction by your wallet provider to confirm this.
With any offer, you should ALWAYS carefully review what you will receive BEFORE accepting it as blockchain transactions are irreversible.